Reptile Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked this girl up today, little cracker but I cant get a pick of her to save my life little wriggler. also got shit on trying to take a belly shot for warren booth :bash:
couple of hets in there which is always nice to:whistling2:
anyway, onto the shit pics

·
Registered
948 Posts
Picked this girl up today, little cracker but I cant get a pick of her to save my life little wriggler. also got shit on trying to take a belly shot for warren booth :bash:
couple of hets in there which is always nice to:whistling2:
anyway, onto the pics
nice snake did that come from john at genetic gems?
we will be collecting ours from john on friday :no1:

·
Registered
13,987 Posts
RUBBISH!
looks like a BCC to me!

hope this doesnt help

ian

ps. bred our master.....matt

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
nice snake did that come from john at genetic gems?
we will be collecting ours from john on friday :no1:
Yes mate, can't wait to get it friday bet this week goes so slow at least we get to see john and liitle snakey tomorrow.

That is a lovly snake little you have there : victory: . I can now see why its better to buy quality young and grow it on rather than being impatiant and trying to find a not so good adult........

:no1: well done for the new member of your family

·
Registered
13,987 Posts

·
Registered
13,987 Posts
Really I was at your table and didnt see these, congrats to Matt on breeding him/her its a beautiful snake.:no1:
matt brought it up for chris
and i got an albino of him
not sure wot his doing with others

ian

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
cheers guys, love it, pics do it no justice and think its up for a shed soon.

as ian said our mate bred her, 100% het albino and 50% het anery :) if was on the table would have been considerably more than a normal

·
Registered
10,958 Posts
cheers guys, love it, pics do it no justice and think its up for a shed soon.

as ian said our mate bred her, 100% het albino and 50% het anery :) if was on the table would have been considerably more than a normal
Well yes I do know the difference in the price of a normal and the price of a morph :Na_Na_Na_Na:

·
Registered
13,987 Posts

·
Registered
924 Posts
I made a mistake............................. i left your table empty handed.. whats that all about?????

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Thats a nice arabesque. You can see the distinctive belly pattern, the realy cool speckled head and characteristic head spear. Congrats.

Warren

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thats a nice arabesque. You can see the distinctive belly pattern, the realy cool speckled head and characteristic head spear. Congrats.

Warren
cheers dude, from american bloodline. I got shit on thinking you would ask for a belly pic:lol2:

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
With that snake there was no need for a belly shot. Visual you can see that is an Arabesque straight away.

Warren

1 - 20 of 26 Posts