Reptile Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Could anyone from the East Yorkshire area going to the doncaster show help me?

I need a ferret picking up from Bridlington and bringing to Doncaster if possible. Willing to put some money for fuel costs if Bridlington is a big detour.

Thanks Guys :)

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
i think its about 80 miles maybe morei'm from leeds originally and im sure my dad used to say it was 80 miles away.

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'd prefer it of someone from the closer area could do it thanks bowie.. I dont wanna put you out for that long a journey :( its not fair on your dad

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
btw are you anywhere near cutsyke? thats where my dad recently moved to.

sorry if i sound a bt dim but i dont understand where you said "but wont do the trip to brid if he seys yes"

·
Registered
3,187 Posts
btw are you anywhere near cutsyke? thats where my dad recently moved to.

sorry if i sound a bt dim but i dont understand where you said "but wont do the trip to brid if he seys yes"
At Three lane Ends, And I Mean Let My Dad Go To Brid And Back But Id Stay At home While He goes to brid n back :)

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
dunno where that is, dunno cas at all just that my dad and little brothers live in cutsyke, well best stop hijacking this thread so my li'l fella can find a way of getting to reiyuu :2thumb:
At Three lane Ends, And I Mean Let My Dad Go To Brid And Back But Id Stay At home While He goes to brid n back :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts