Reptile Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,298 Posts
deffo something wrong you need a vet he could of swallowed some of the wood because i can see odd lump in his side

·
Oh God - not her AGAIN
9,597 Posts
Couldn't see too well but does he have a kink in his spine? Defo something not right. Would be worth a trip to a rep vet.

·
Super Moderator
9,450 Posts
Can definately see some kink or lump on his spine. Has this just appeared or did he have it when you got him? Have you had him long? If it's just appeared then it could be the result of an injury say a fall onto something heavy. I would take him to the vet hun. He's very cute I must say.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks i know he looked a little unsteady on his legs when i had him just under a week ago but now he has had a good feed he looks like this only when he walks sometimes it looks bad others he seems fine he runs and swims fine and is still eating fine he seems fine in himself and even lies flat under rocks and under the log i have in there i might keep a close eye on him for a couple of days and if it gets worse or he seems to be in any pain them up the vets we go fingers crossed i know people are telling me to go straight to vets but trust me is you was to watch him there is nothink wrong ( apart from the walk )

·
Super Moderator
9,450 Posts
So was it like that when you got him? Possibly and old injury which he seems fine with but if it's MBD it will need extra care.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
im ashuming he had it when i had him but now he is moving around move its more noticable theres nothink in his viv that he can hurt himself on also is woodchip or play sand better for him at 21 weeks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts