Reptile Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

A snake was handed in to a vets in Henley about a week ago as it was found in someone's house (not the owner).

We've now been given this snake to foster while the owner is found.

If anyone in Henley is missing a snake then please pm me with the species and size of snake and we'll let you know if it's what we have sitting here.

regards,

Matt

·
Premium Member
13,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Seems everyone here in Henley area has all their animals where they should be then......:whistling2:

·
Registered
211 Posts
Seems everyone here in Henley area has all their animals where they should be then......:whistling2:

Have you sent out advertisement ?, such as "Have you lost a snake, call me on 07777777777, To confirm you are the owner of the snake"

I know that every single reptile/invert/amphib/bird keeper is not on RFUK. Be worth a shot, the owner may just be some douch, and if that being the case, then maybe just keep it ??

·
Premium Member
13,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Have you sent out advertisement ?, such as "Have you lost a snake, call me on 07777777777, To confirm you are the owner of the snake"

I know that every single reptile/invert/amphib/bird keeper is not on RFUK. Be worth a shot, the owner may just be some douch, and if that being the case, then maybe just keep it ??
Hiya,

The vets are advertising it locally. I've put this here and on Captivebred as an additional to that. Now if someone googles any of the phrases involved it brings the threads up :)

I need to get in touch with Henley police to see if any reports have been made.

·
Registered
4,610 Posts
Hiya,

The vets are advertising it locally. I've put this here and on Captivebred as an additional to that. Now if someone googles any of the phrases involved it brings the threads up :)

I need to get in touch with Henley police to see if any reports have been made.
matt i can get my daughter to pop in there tommorow as she will be in town ... pm me if you want us to

1 - 7 of 7 Posts