Reptile Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the oppertunity to take on four Leopard Gecko's from someone that is moving and cannot take them along with the move..

They are happy for me to take them on, but lives miles away :(

We are trying to find out a way of getting the Gecko's to me safely via delivery! Does anyone know of any couriers that will transfer livestock?

Any help would be gratefully received.. Please PM me with any responces

Many Thanks

Lawrence

·
Registered
801 Posts
Hey Lawrence,

Never done it myself, and I know a lot of peeps don't like it. I've noticed that a couple of peeps have mentioned TNT on here tho, might be worth a try if there really is no other way around it, wouldn't chance it personally tho.

Cand

·
Registered
283 Posts
if you give me a couple of hours i will have a word. i have a contact who internationally couriers animals, he offered to help me with a few of my pickups. i will go find his number for you.
Spoon :-D

·
Registered
520 Posts
TNT just dropped off my frilled from reptile all sorts.

Packaged EXTREMEMLY well. In a poly bag with newspaper. inside a huge poly box stuffed with the peanut packing things and a heat pad.

Arrived a little stressed but seem ok.

Little skinny. Need to check the status of them in shop... ie WC against CB.

But all in all TNT did a decent job

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi All, Thanks for all the responces :)

andyb5, can I ask what it cost you via TNT just for the mailing/packing etc..

If that is the case about TNT it's a bummer, looked on there website and it all looks very bussiness like rather than private mailing :(

Many Thanks

Lawrence

·
Registered
103 Posts
If that is the case about TNT it's a bummer, looked on there website and it all looks very bussiness like rather than private mailing :(
Give them a call, what have you got to lose?

·
Premium Member
15,651 Posts
They wont send live reptiles for you unless you have an existing TNT business account. You can try ringing someone who does have a TNT acoount and try and get them to do a third party delivery for you.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Damn, I would have really liked to have been able to get them here... :(

All I can hope for now is that the person who's I am/was getting them from is able to find someone..

Don't suppose anyone know's someone in Suffolk who is coming this way or fancies a drive for a few quid? :?:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts