Reptile Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi peeps been asked by a mate to try track down a female sulawesi retics so wondering if anyone out there knows of any up for sale and if so where they are???

Cheers in advance

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Jay
To get a true sulawesi female you are looking at a WC import thats how i got mine.Speak to someone who does imports from indo and you should be able to locate one,but beware they are not for the inexperienced/faint hearted! My female is good as gold but the male has bitten me in the face once already!

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
simonc said:
Jay
To get a true sulawesi female you are looking at a WC import thats how i got mine.Speak to someone who does imports from indo and you should be able to locate one,but beware they are not for the inexperienced/faint hearted! My female is good as gold but the male has bitten me in the face once already!
cheers for the info mate your a diamond Thankfuly this isnt a snake on my wish list but is for my mate he has 4 retics already but not sure he has experienced Wc yet but will see :lol: :lol: :lol:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.