Reptile Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
live in hinckley/nuneaton. im looking for a netherland dwarf, miniature lop dwarf rabbit.as young as possible.i can collect if local.thank you

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
live in hinckley/nuneaton. im looking for a netherland dwarf, miniature lop dwarf rabbit.as young as possible.i can collect if local.thank you
ok for starters i find this post slightly disurbing could be your wording but the youngest you will get is 8 weeks no good breeder will let them go any sooner
have you dont your research as im sorry but
there is no such breed as a minature lop dwarf rabbit you either want a mini lop or a dwarf lop or do you mean you want a nethie a mini lop and a dwarf lop ?
what is your plan are you wanting pets or show rabbits,are you planning on breeding etc ?
you will find most mini lops will bond easy but as a breeder of both breeds i find nethies will not bond very well at all they tend to try and kill each other :whistling2:

the best thing you can do is join a good rabbit forum which people who show and breed rabbits go on and research as much as you can on the breeds you want to keep and you should get a good contact breeder there too this is my forum
Rabbit Connection - social networking
i have both breeds but im too far away for you when your ready to find a breeder you must be willing to travel to find a good one who knows what they are talking about
good luck
ann x

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
rabbits

hi, yeah it was my wording lol. i did mean 8 weeks if possible and not much older.i was half asleep when i posted it haha. i meant a netherland dwarf or a lop dwarf.but iv got an 8 week old male lop dwarf today :D x

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
hi, yeah it was my wording lol. i did mean 8 weeks if possible and not much older.i was half asleep when i posted it haha. i meant a netherland dwarf or a lop dwarf.but iv got an 8 week old male lop dwarf today :D x
glad you didnt take offence glad you found a dwarf lop
ann x

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
bunny

nah i didnt take offence...i knew it probably wouldnt make sense as i was fallin asleep haha.thanks :) hes lovely :)

·
Registered
161 Posts
and just so you know a dwarf lop isnt a small rabbit, from youre origional post it sounded like you were looking for a small breed

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
rabbits

nah i werent lookin for a small breed...there the 2 breeds i love so was looking for 1 of them.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts