Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am off to Hamm in March, will post something nearer the time, but if someone wants me to get them anything from there within reason, I can do so.

You must be able to collect from me I will be able to sort out pick up points in Wiltshire, Hampshire and West Midlands.

Also I cannot guarantee the health of the rep so at your risk, like any show I suppose. I already have two people with orders. Just thought someone who cant go may be interested?

If you PM me any interest? :wink:

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
be ware you might get a lot of people asking now and pulling out.
i;d do it nearer the time.

·
Premium Member
9,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I had thought of that nige with how you had been letdown in past, but they will have to pay more or less upfront. So they drop out they lose money. :wink:

·
Premium Member
9,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just to see if there is any early interest, no commitment until beginning of march. I am well into preparations myself hard saving thats why I havent bought a snake this week :wink: :lol:

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
thats the way to do it reallly.
after 2 lots of 3 grand let downs in a row i wont do it again now.
i had 3 lots added on route lol... thanks to tim, thorr, pete goldenbrum, and someone else

·
Registered
4,474 Posts
If it helps people you can use our TNT account to get animals from you to the person your buying for.

Might be more hassle than it's worth but it may also help people?

Let me know if i can help 8)

·
Premium Member
9,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
reticulatus said:
If it helps people you can use our TNT account to get animals from you to the person your buying for.

Might be more hassle than it's worth but it may also help people?

Let me know if i can help 8)
There you go guys cant ask for more from hamm to your doorstep, just have to risk my rep buying :shock: :D :D

·
Registered
9,611 Posts
I might want some kings.. suprise suprise :lol: :lol: Ill let you know nearer the time though matey.

·
Registered
13,813 Posts
im defo interested in theory yes.

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
tims alive :lol:

·
Registered
5,231 Posts
Thinking of getting another couple of Stenodactylus sthenodactylus geckos to join my current three so if there are some at HAMM I might be interested :D

·
Registered
5,316 Posts
i'd love to say pick me up a pair of adult Crested Geckos, but without seeing photos of the ones available... you wouldnt be abe to choose for me!!! theyre so different! DAM!
if i still dont have any by march i may have to see if i can descirbe the types im looking for

·
Registered
14,291 Posts
I might just take you up on that Sy, i would like to expand my european lizard collection.

Now all I need to do is find a stockest that will be at ham, work out prices, order, pay and leave the resy to you LOL
I might even give you some cash to buy me a supprise !!!

·
Premium Member
9,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
wohic said:
I might just take you up on that Sy, i would like to expand my european lizard collection.

Now all I need to do is find a stockest that will be at ham, work out prices, order, pay and leave the resy to you LOL
Thats no problem, I have already had one say that he will be buying direct from a seller there and I just have to pick up, which is easy I hope. :wink:

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
finding people can be a nightmare mate

·
Registered
4,474 Posts
Yep, be sure to get the sellers row and table number otherwise you'll spend all day looking for just one person :shock:

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
on the website there is a list i think.. if not ask dan reticulatus dude, he put up a list somewhere... might have been steve tarantulabarn actually.. one of the two

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
fazer600sy said:
wohic said:

Thats no problem, I have already had one say that he will be buying direct from a seller there and I just have to pick up, which is easy I hope. :wink:
Sy,
I may take you up on this too as I'm in touch with a Dutch breeder who I should have bought a snake from at Houten. Hamm in March is my next opportunity. Collection from Wiltshire will not be a problem.
Graham.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts