Reptile Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a colony of African Pygmy Dormice available. These include two girls who are around 2 years and four mixed sex youngers from two separate litters born mid 2011.

Can split at £20 ono each or willing to listen to sensible offers for the colony, which can potentially come with an arboreal vivexotic for additional cost if you need it. Would prefer them to go all together.

Also have Zebra mice available at £10 each, males and females.

Can advise on care and happy to deal with couriers, based in South Oxfordshire but do visit other areas of the UK on occasion and make semi-regular trips to Aldershot/Bournemouth/Banbury/Leicester/Southampton (though if you wanted the viv, can't fit that in car!).

Attachments

·
Registered
191 Posts
I have a colony of African Pygmy Dormice available. These include two girls who are around 2 years and four mixed sex youngers from two separate litters born mid 2011.

Can split at £20 ono each or willing to listen to sensible offers for the colony, which can potentially come with an arboreal vivexotic for additional cost if you need it. Would prefer them to go all together.

Also have Zebra mice available at £10 each, males and females.

Can advise on care and happy to deal with couriers, based in South Oxfordshire but do visit other areas of the UK on occasion and make semi-regular trips to Aldershot/Bournemouth/Banbury/Leicester/Southampton (though if you wanted the viv, can't fit that in car!).
could you please pm me with details of when you will be near Leicester

1 - 13 of 13 Posts