1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
Raptor is an aptor with ruby eyes!

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
raptor stands for R RUBY EYED,A ALBINO p PATTERNLESS, T TREMPER 0R ORANGE.

aptor stands for ALBINO,PATTERNLESS,TREMPER,ORANGE

RAPTORS CAN HAVE PARTIAL RUBY EYES AND STILL BE CLASSED AS RAPTORS.
TRUE RUBY EYED RAPTORS ARE WORTH MORE THAN SNAKE EYED(PARTIAL RUBY EYE) RAPTORS

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
This is my first raptor hatched this season, he has stunning colour and is patternless as i feel all raptors should be but he does not have full ruby eyes (at the moment, this could change though) therfore he will be priced based on his colour which moves him nearer to the top end but if his eyes stay then this will lower the price therfore if i was to sell him as he was and the eyes stayed the same once he was 20gms i would price him at around £150-£160 due to his colour

http://www.reptileforums.co.uk/lizard-pictures/136526-hatchling-raptor-nice-colour.html

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
hey mel,

not sure i've seen much of a difference in price with the different eyes? they all seem to be priced similarly... I like the snake eyes :) although i see why in theory a double ruby eye woud be percieved to be more valuable...

basically when we price we set a price depending on how well they comform to the morph standard therfore a raptor that ticks all the boxes of the morph would be priced higher than one that didn't, however saying that the differnce between the two is not as high in price as it was, for us to sell a raptor at a top end price it would have to have
full ruby eyes,have a great colour and more importantly be patternless.

·
Registered
3,187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
This is my first raptor hatched this season, he has stunning colour and is patternless as i feel all raptors should be but he does not have full ruby eyes (at the moment, this could change though) therfore he will be priced based on his colour which moves him nearer to the top end but if his eyes stay then this will lower the price therfore if i was to sell him as he was and the eyes stayed the same once he was 20gms i would price him at around £150-£160 due to his colour

http://www.reptileforums.co.uk/lizard-pictures/136526-hatchling-raptor-nice-colour.html

he/she is well ace :) I Best get Saving My Pennys :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts