Reptile Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a 3ft viv on a 2ft stand, was custom built for my rough green snakes, but we now have a wall stack unit so no need for this any more. It was custom built and cost £100 new, it comes apart into two separate units for easy transportation, and has a BC light fitting with a plug and also a UV starter unit with it plus a reptiglo 5.0 tropical bulb that was used for about 3 days. All you need is a thermostat, sorry not included, I'm using it on another viv.

Total dimension including stand are 5High, 2Wide 1.5 Deep

Also note that it is stained with animal friendly treatment and is also sealed with friendly matt varnish so its ok for those that like the humidity. 4 round ventilation holes, I'll actually be quite sad to see it go... :cry: any questions please holler, lol

£80
Collection only, West Mids

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
OK I still have this cluttering up my spare bedroom, I can probably deliver in central England for fuel costs.

Quite surprised it still hasnt gone, It's not even a year old, and comes with everything (lighting wise) you'd need except for thermostat.

Can probably throw in some branches, wooden hides and plastic plants too? Come on guys I NEED THE SPACE!!

:cry:

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
quick question. is it suitable for a carpet python?

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
No worries, like I said I was sorry to see it go but at least its gone to a nice new home and not the second hand shop, lol

Glad ya like it, :D

·
Premium Member
3,894 Posts
viv

we are planning to put a pair of tokay geckos in it, cant wait to get them tomorrow :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts