Reptile Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, i went to Donny today and came away with this beauty :flrt: i never went to buy anything HONEST :whistling2: :lol2: she is a Argentine Boa (occidentalis) got my cities certificate to go with her, am made up. hope you all like the pics : victory:

·
Registered
596 Posts
Totally stunning, would have got one myself if I hadn't got the bismarks from the same table. It had to win the prize for best table there! Super rare snakes in great condition!!!

·
Registered
5,657 Posts
that's a stunning thing! :2thumb:

Reactions: kingy

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
im totally disgusted i haven't got one in my collection yet these are simply stunning boas

·
Registered
5,197 Posts
Very nice :) they so don't come into their own untill they mature but stunning boas :) I have a male sibling to your one here :)

·
Registered
13,305 Posts
Lovely : victory:

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
`Looking Good` :2thumb::2thumb::2thumb:
glad you are happy with the `wee guy`:flrt:
regards Heather/Carey

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thank you every 1 for your comments: victory:, i am made up with her, and i am glad you all like her as well:2thumb:

That's stunning , did you get it from Heather and Carey ?
yeah mate i got her off Heather and Carey:no1:

stunning, really wanted a pair of these and heathers bismarks :mf_dribble:
ohh the bismarks were also stunning, i love them both, but the Boa pulled me in just that little bit more:flrt:

Totally stunning, would have got one myself if I hadn't got the bismarks from the same table. It had to win the prize for best table there! Super rare snakes in great condition!!!
Deffinitly the best table there, beautiful snake, i wanted them all:lol2:

Very nice :) they so don't come into their own untill they mature but stunning boas :) I have a male sibling to your one here :)
yeah, been looking at picture of these when adults, sure beautiful snakes.

`Looking Good` :2thumb::2thumb::2thumb:
glad you are happy with the `wee guy`:flrt:
regards Heather/Carey
thank you both again for all your help and providing every 1 with such beautiful snakes :2thumb:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts