Reptile Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all, im wondering if anyone could help me, im looking to add one or maybe even a pair of argentine boas (B.C.Occidentalis) to my collection but im having trouble tracking any down or even getting a price, i know they are CITES apendix 1 so w/c arnt available but surely someone must be breeding them in the uk??
if anyone knows where i might find any or any other info that may help (prices etc) i would very much appreciate it
thanks.....................kwiky

·
Registered
597 Posts
there was someone on here who had argies a while ago, some of the best argies ive seen.......cant for the life of me remember who tho :) ill take a look in classifieds

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
cheers jack ive sent him a pm on the off chance he has a couple left but im not holding my breath, it seems the last time he posted was in that thread, still its worth a try,
in the mean time, i will continue searching for a breeder/shop that has some,

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
the retic is doing great mate, he just shed last night (the second time since i got him) and he has grown 1ft longer, all in the space of 4 weeks :shock:
he's still a softy aswell :D

·
Registered
341 Posts
PM back at ya. Even if I haven't been through the orders yet! :oops:
Been a bit busy and don't let them go until they are feeding like argies should, ganets. No I don't mean on fish. :wink:
I should be all up to speed to know who I've promised what where why and how by next week. If I can't sort you out this year, perhaps next.. I'm hoping to be breeding a different girl this year but she wasn't interested last year at all so who knows, she is even more contrasty though. I hope I can sort you out.
Inabit, Dev. :D

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks devboy, ive replied to the pm :wink:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts