Reptile Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone know of someone who has these for sale? its not wanted immediately but a mate of mine is having problems finding any for sale if you know of anywhere (particularly in wiltshire) that sells any could you let me know preferably with a estimated price as well.

thanks in advance x

·
Premium Member
9,386 Posts
Hi, I am in Salisbury and will be off to Hamm in March, so if you want me to look when over there let me know.

Sy

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
annoyingly :roll: mate has changed his mind and says he would now like a female hatchling (still an arizonian mountain kingsnake) if somebody could get one :x Now I look stupid...well if thats what I get for trying to do somebody a favour maybe I should just stay my usual evil self :twisted:

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
ahh

i have a young male you see..

Never mind :)

N

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
damn :evil: oh well :lol:
any chance you could posts pic of him as I don't actually know what I'm supposed to be looking for :shock: :lol: :lol:

if I could persuade him to go for the young male would you be willing to part with yours?

thanks x

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
typically, he does not look quite how an arizona should.. his parents were arizonas and his siblings looked arizona also... he looks a little more woodini tho...

i know another breeder in the same area who had the odd abberant one turn out too...

this is what you are looking for:

taken from: www.vmsherp.com/ImagePages/Kings/PyroM2.htm

from: http://www.sloanmonster.com/index.php?page=azlist&message=Snakes of Arizona

mine looks like this:

some people thought he was a peublan, but as i say he is of known arizona parentage... i wonder if there is woodini in the background also though it has to be said.. hes a beautiful snake tho either way!

there are several sub species grouped under "sonoran" mountain kings.. arizona and woodini being two of them..

anyway...

i am also thinking of selling my Knoblochi Mountain Kings.. i have a trio, and adult pair and a young female.. they look like this....

not sure what his budget is mind you..

N

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks at least I know what im looking for now :lol:

I'll see whether he's interested in your male I cant see why not as its a beautiful snake.

Could you give me an estimate price? you can PM me if you want :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
annoyingly :roll: mate has changed his mind and says he would now like a female hatchling (still an arizonian mountain kingsnake) if somebody could get one :x Now I look stupid...well if thats what I get for trying to do somebody a favour maybe I should just stay my usual evil self :twisted:
sherry, if i annoy you, all you have to do is say, i didnt mean to

1 - 12 of 12 Posts