Reptile Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
As promised , by monday, XD, here are some pics of my little beauty, She still has no name =/ Although even more than originally listed are being considered now Including Nixie, Hecuba, Aruna and Nikolai

Anyways pics =]

Her set up. Couple of hides, I'm gonna buy a living fern to put in the corner, she loves hiding behind the fake plant so I thought a real one might be nicer.

Hope you enjoyed seeing her =]
In the future I plan to comender my boyfriends viv for his water dragon (when she gets too big for it and he buys another one for her) Then to set her up in there with a male to keep her company and see if I can breed them. =]
I'm also gonna see if I can set up a little waterfall and shallow flowing river kinda thing in there for them, with plenty of hides and live plants around =] Cant wait to get started on it, But thats prolly like 6 months away *sigh* XD
: victory:

·
Registered
7,900 Posts
Hi nice :)

Hope youve found enougth info did you go to the site I said?

Theres a few keepers on here tribolonotus001 is the most knowledgeable ive found the page I sent you the other day was written by him. I think he breeds them as well so may be worth a mail to him to see if he can get you a male

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey, yh Dean someone?
If it's the guy your on about I've got him on facebook and was talking to him about them a few weeks ago =]
Also visited his site before and seen and obsessivly read ther article about croc skins featuring quotes and pics by and from him in practical reptile keeping magazine =]
Found a bit more info, I just wanted everything cheaked and double cheaked to make sure I was doing it all right lol ,
I nealry baught an 09 bred of him but I couldnt travel to london so my boyfirend suprised me by getting her locally, From size she's pretty mature I recon about 2 possibly 3, she's nearly 18cm so I doubt she'll grow anymore.
But yh the male might have to come from him if I can't find anymore local, But like I say thats prolly gonna be about 6 months time =]

·
Registered
7,900 Posts
I didnt see the croc skinks in PRK what issue was that??

I travelled to the other side of the country for mine :) I wasnt amazingly impressed with them at first but theyve really started to grow on me think there pretty ace now

·
Registered
18,150 Posts
Eeekk red eyed croc skink.... I LOVE THESE :flrt::flrt::flrt: Dont see many about.

Gorgeous and greta set up too :mf_dribble:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
There in issue 4 of PRK =]
and I've loved them since I knew about them, Ive had a thing with crocs since I was a lil en and used to watch steve irwin with my nan, sad I know but merrrr.
I want a caiman one day =] Start small, dream big aha

·
Registered
7,900 Posts
There in issue 4 of PRK =]
and I've loved them since I knew about them, Ive had a thing with crocs since I was a lil en and used to watch steve irwin with my nan, sad I know but merrrr.
I want a caiman one day =] Start small, dream big aha

Sounds like me! I used to love Irwin such a sad loss to the world. Id also love a caiman my gf thinks im joking!

·
Registered
4,850 Posts
Very cool...I love croc skinks!! x

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yea, kinda ironic how he died though, of all the ways he could of got killed, a sting ray got him =[.
have you seen his daughter in stuff? shes mental, shes already like handling wild animals and venemous snakes and stuff! shes prolly gonna be as big as he was tbf.
And I'm lucky, my boyfriend wants caimens too =]

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
it has so big eyes there really cute lol, very nice setup too :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts