Reptile Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
this is a really hard sale for me but i can no longer accomodate any large reps anymore due to a new landlord who wont budge. He is a really great lizard, getting to the stage of being god to handle, he will let you pick him up and hold him for a few mins without trying to kill you, he takes food from tongues, he was 20" long last time i measured him. he had an operation a while back and now only has one hemipene but unless you want to breed off him it shouldn't matter. i only want him to go to a good, permanent home, future contact is important too, i dont want to totally forget about him. These guys get huge around 6ft but he may get bigger. I'm really unhappy about selling him but no one i know would be capeable of caring for him. I want £40 which is what i paid for him, no viv included. here is my number 07966 513 191 also feel free to pm me if you need to know anything else.
cheers

photos will follow soon

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i have decided that i will give him away for rehoming, but regular contact would be a must lol i dont want to forget about him completeley, only experienced keepers please i want him to have a permenant home
cheers

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
pmd you.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
rehomed now, thanks for all the interest

1 - 5 of 5 Posts