Reptile Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have one assist feeder to let go.
basically, you hold him bythe side of hus head, using a pinkie you open his mouth and push the head to the back of the mouth.
hes a total stunner, dont bite.
at 1st i had to hold him while he ate, now you put the mouse in and gently drop him back into the box... given a few weeks he will become a fully normal feeder, i am sure of that.
obvioulsy he (havent actually sexed, but can do) will have to go to an experienced handler...
he is £10...
i can drop free in northampton, and most areas of cambs.. please ask to check 1st though.

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i know mate, i would have offered already :lol:

·
Registered
9,062 Posts
hi nige im really interested and i got a spare viv for the little fella but i dont know if the distance would ba a problem im in ascot but i dont know where northampton is (which may suggest its pretty far) do you know roughly how far it is?
i got some experience in assisted feedin from when my royal had feeding trouble last yr

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
my postcode is nn3 8sx

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah that or mapquest

·
Registered
9,062 Posts
i jus looked your nearly 2hr away from me thats gonna end up a 4hr drive there and back thats way too far for me really sorry but id love to get him but where the distance is concerned im gonna have to pass :(

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
no thats cool, i dont mind if i keep him to be honest.. hes a lovely little guy

·
Registered
8,469 Posts
have to say I've always been a sucker for hand feeders.
Always ended up with them being 'my babies' lol
o tempting

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hes so nice... i dont see any reason why he wont be fully feeding on his own in a few weeks

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
i can get to reading (in berks) from milton keynes in 1h 15mins on a good day and northampton is about another 15/30 mins past MK.

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yeah, say if you're passing junction 14, its about 20-25 mins to my house

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
heres one of the snake eating...

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
it always eats, you justhave to put the mouse in its mouth lol.
not sure those 2 are the same snake as i accidently put the mouse in the wrong snake to start with, one that was a good feeder.. in fact the one you're having... hmm better take that off the sales list saying that

1 - 20 of 22 Posts