Reptile Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Due to unforeseen personal circumstances I'm afraid I'm having to let my leos go as much as it hurts me to do so :cry:

I have the following for sale

2 x Chocolate Tangerine Albino (Tremper) females which I would prefer to go together as they've always been together
Both approx 40-45g, as you can see one has more chocolate markings than the other

This pic was taken a wee while ago but they still look the same lol,
looking for £120 for the pair

1 x Murphy's Patternless female (CB late 07), she's approaching 25g

£60 (Laura from Fife who was in touch with me before about this one if you read this can you email me please if still interested)

1 x Mack Snow female (CB Dec-07) don't know her exact weight but she is heavier than the Murphy's but not as big as the Trempers (sorry lol)

As much as it breaks my heart £70, I have a soft spot for this one

1 x Hi-Yellow male (CB Dec-07), he's a right little character and very friendly

£30

All eat like gannets, feeding well on mealworms, waxworms & the murphy's will eat #4 size crix happily, all are shedding well & frequently

I'm near Edinburgh & don't drive so would prefer collection or possibly can meet near Edinburgh on arrangement?

Sorry if I missed anything out?, PM me if you have any questions etc

Regards, Esskie

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi there Andy :cheers:,

Good to hear from you buddy, hope alls well with you & your's my man

I don't want to but have to due to personal/accommodation reasons pal :sick:

Dropped you a PM btw

I have a SHTCT male too that may or may not end up being posted for sale depending on whether or not a friend takes him

Regards, Andy

BUMP!:up: while I'm at it

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have several assorted heat-mats and a brand new 20" Light-Glo tank with light built into the lid & a nice long lead with the switch for the light, can be used with a timer

These will be available once vacated.

I will sell the 20" Light-Glo tank complete with fine sand substrate, a small Exo-Terra hide & a bit of cork-bark approx 12-14" long x 8-10" wide. It makes an excellent hide itself due to the way it's shaped

Am open to offers as I need to find homes for these lovely geckos. All can be handled and the younger ones have become really tame quickly

*BUMP*

·
Registered
1,951 Posts
oh i love the mack female she is stunning i already have 1 male and 1 female great pets if she is still available in a week or so i will prob take her off your hands got birthdays coming up lol

free bump x

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Will Use Courier

Just a quick *BUMP* & also to say that, after careful consideration I am willing to use a courier service if need be at the buyer's cost as I need to find homes for these geckos

PM me with an offer, don't worry about it being too low etc, any offer is better than no offer

buddy the female mack snow is still available, PM me if you are interested

Regards, Esskie

1 - 6 of 6 Posts