·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
So there is no gaming freaks on the forum then?? Apparently it will support most new games in high if not full spec.

Also its the CrossFire Mastercard edition - according to my bloke this makes it better!! :)

·
Registered
3,434 Posts
that's a pretty hot card but my HISIceQ3XTturbo is better. hope you sell it soon though. that's a pretty good deal for the card.

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
lol yea the biddings at £200 on e-bay @ the min, was hoping for a bit more as its only about 4months old but there is 6 watchers so hopefully will have more people bidding at the end! :)

·
Registered
4,867 Posts
only play counter strike ..rarely ..and do not have a clue about pc's "grafix cards" and so on lol but mine seems to do the job

·
Banned
5,772 Posts
I personally think PC graphics are ahead of xbox360 anyway and they always will be :D I play world of warcraft but I got a new snazzy laptop now to play it on :D

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Lol I prefer PCs to games consoles anyway, but the only thing I play really would have been Sims2 for a bit but it got boring lol, John plays command and conquer etc and other silly games lol

·
Banned
5,772 Posts
I never liked sims2, the original one was much better.

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
think i may have played the original is that the one that you can get sims unleashed for? i tend to play it constantly for a week or so then get bored and not play it for months lol

·
Banned
5,772 Posts
yeh its that one.

anyway to help u with the sale of such a lovely graphics card, it retails at £360 at Scan in Bolton and they are CHEAP there so at £200 it IS an absolute bargain. Its a must for anyone who works in CAD or other graphic entailed jobs so if you know someone interested in that, they may be delighted to see such a bargain :grin1:

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ahh cheers for that, they are apparently good cards but I'm not into all that computer stuff myself - thats Johns forte! :)

·
Banned
5,772 Posts
well anyone who's into that type of thing will definately want the graphics card. It IS good for gaming but its more for the graphics professions really. Its got a lot of interest on ebay anyway so i think the price will rise for you yet still when its close to ending.

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Just to let everyone know the auction ends at apporx 10pm 2night, if anyone doesn't want to bid and just wants to offer me some reps/equip then thats fine, but I would obviously want an offer higher than that of the highest bid. Cheers :grin1:

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
brand new are a bit more expensive than that - its the MasterCard edition so you can connect two together - plus its only 4 months old and barely used anyway!

·
Registered
10 Posts
I can get the same one for £250 with £10 shipping charges ;) If I didnt just buy a new one. I'd buy that one off you right now ;)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts