258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
right we have for sale,

an adult male gecko norm (£35)
an adult male gecko albino (£50)
a female bearded dragon (£50)
a male bearded dragon (£45)

may consider sensible offers

(both beardies are quite young and not yet at breeding weight the female is approx 53g and the male is 26g)

we also have the 4x2x2ft viv in limed oak effect wood only a month old, this comes with the heat lamp with ultra violet red bulb, uv light strip fitting with uv bulb, rocks, sand, coconut bark, large cave, rock tunnel, wooden log and heat mat (£250 with one of the beardies or £200 without beardie)

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED CAN YOU PLEASE TEXT OR CALL AS I WILL NOT BE ON THE COMPUTER FOR A WHILE AS IT IS MY GRANDMOTHERS COMPUTER NOT OURS, THANKS.

TEL: 01785 602618 or 07921188100

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
come on people!!!

these really need to go as i am expecting a baby and cannot keep them.

please text david on 07921188100 or 01785602618

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
im afraid i cant get the pics on the computer at the minute but i can email them to you when im next on which will be in a few days

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i will make sure im on in a few days and i can email them to you but im afraid i havent got my camera with me today.

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
hi, what morph is the female can you send me some pics please. i am in stafford aswell.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
the female beardie is just a normal beardie i think lol i dont really know.
we dont really have any pics as this isnt our computer so all i can say is if you are in stafford then you are welcome to come and have a look at her she is beautiful. we wont be on the computer again for a couple of days i think so if you wanna come view her then we are in anytime just text or ring us on 07921188100 or 01785 602618 to let us know whens best for you.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts