Reptile Forums banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
GREAT 1st dillema... i have someone who INSISTS on being annonymous at £60.
see, i told you this way wouldnt suit everybody, wheres all them whingers now? this is what you wanted!! BID :lol:

·
Registered
8,469 Posts
No don't go changing the rules, if it was private then yes but you did say out in the open.
Only fair people at least play by the rules. :evil:

·
Registered
457 Posts
cornmorphs said:
GREAT 1st dillema... i have someone who INSISTS on being annonymous at £60.
see, i told you this way wouldnt suit everybody, wheres all them whingers now? this is what you wanted!! BID :lol:
well tough to them then isnt it

rules are clear and unless they want to bid with those rules then they cant bid at all

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i know its not the main point.. but i did that to shut people up, and in all honesty they wont even bid i dont reckon.

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
its not likely i'll do it like this again to be honest... i know the main thing here is the snakes BUT i'm not giving them away, and doing it this way is now clearly going to cost me.

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
lol, nah dont worry mate..
you live and learn... i'll take the hit.
remove that if you want dude.

·
Registered
8,469 Posts
I'm gonna give up now if it's just gonna go silly.

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
its not going silly pimp bitch :lol: , i turned down the bid.. the rules stand.

·
Registered
8,469 Posts
Yup but always gonna be someone who always thinks they are above the rules with everything, happy to play the game just not when people start wanting rules changed.

* :evil: can't you tell it's been a hard day what with 5 year old's party and my ADHD son driving me to the point of insane! :evil: *

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
well i can see why someone would want to remain annonymous, but yeh i guess rules are rules..
its upto you hun, no one will force you to bid.
well i might :lol: , twist your nipple or something :p

·
Registered
8,469 Posts
thing is tho, was going ok, then bid for sake of annoying someone?

Hard day, no smoke and headache of all headaches.

Just had a house full of family which is bad enough lol

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
it appears some people think there is something going on here.
i have sold to probably 100 people on this forum.. as far as i know there has been no problem, except a snake which didnt feed and was replaced without question.
there is NOTHING at all going on here.
i am simply trying to reduce my collection quickly in time for hamm.
its all there, its very simple.
every snake is as i have said, most of the pics were on here and i can put them back..
if you are wary, and feel there is something not right here.. then all i can advise is do not bid.
theres nothing dodgy, i'm not leaving the country, most of the forum know where i live... so if there were any problems then you know where to find me...
once again... seriously, this IS a serious auction, its been allowed by the forum owner too.
if you do not feel happy with the conditions then theres no need to think about bidding.
all sounds harsh, but should now cover everything.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
ok i will go £70 nige
And the £60 bid was from me too...i dont like doing this sort of thing in public but will as i dont want anyone to think nige is anything less than 100% honest

Anyone who wants to take it up with me...feel free.

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
ah good one, thats makes thing easier.
simon is one my closer friends on here, so for me to push him out shows how serious i was about not breaking the rules.

·
Registered
8,469 Posts
Yes SimonC, glad your out of the closet! lol
No get in that Perv thread and give us some pics for the stress caused! *waaaatissssssssssssssssssssh*

1 - 20 of 60 Posts