Reptile Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Australian water dragons CB09 £50 each, two for £90. 5+ £40 each. Australian water dragon MALES CB07 £75 each.

These are bred by me in Portugal. I will be sending over reptiles to my Reptile shop in south east London (Charlton Reptiles and Aquatics) before the end of this month. If you want to get AWD at these special prices, direct from the breeder, nows your chance ! I will require a deposit before they are sent to the shop. The remainder will need to be paid before either they are collected or couriered. I can courier from the shop for £35 (TNT).

I have good reason to believe none, or very few will be coming from the U.S. this year. Any that do come will be very expensive. Any genuine traders are welcome to contact me for better prices if you prepared to spend £500 or more per order. I have alot more available including some unusual lizards such as African Eyed lizards.

regards

mark

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
What, you would rather pay £120+ in the shops for them ?

I can take payment by credit/debit card over the phone, or by paypal.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Morning you said you had un usial lizards I know someone who is after some chinese croc lizards do you have any.
Also Im after some chinese water dragons if you have any?

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Good morning to you. Sorry I don't keep Chinese Crocodile lizards or Green water dragons. The later are imported by the thousand "captive farmed" but I think the eggs are collected then hatched and sold on. I prefer Australian water dragons because they are super hardy and have a dinosaur look to them. Mine are genuine captive bred, probably the only ones bred in Europe.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Hi ya I was torn between Chinese and Australian but oh wanted Chinese but i could persuaded him otherwise
do you have any pics?? Do they have the same terrain as Chinese? Humidity ect i will do my research over again if i want the Australian wd do they live in arboreal vivs??

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The sand that hold the lakes in place

My AWD live outdoors all year round. They don't care if rains for a week, or like now if the ground is baked dry in the Portuguese sunshine. Humidity needs are much less than CWD. They are also very cold tolerant. No need to heat vivs at night at any time of year. I think water dragons (either green or Aussie) should live in a viv 5x2x2 ft minimum as ADULTS. Yes they like to sit on branches so a taller viv would be great. MY babies look like any other AWD babies but I will try to take some pics later of the 2 year old males for sale.

I think AWD are brilliant if you want something different.

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bumping really shouldn't be allowed.

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Such a waste of time

·
Registered
48 Posts
re: australian waterdragons

hi mate have you got any cb07 male australian water dragons left want 1 to go with my adult female in her 6ftx6ftx3ft viv as she's incredibly lonely n keeps nodding her head at me n waving her arm telling me to find her a mate lol think its about time i gave her her wish

thanks

Jay

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes I have some left. I have a delivery of reptiles going back on Monday coming, but it might be difficult to send back large water dragons if it is as hot here as the forecast predicts (forecast 36c Monday).

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hopefully in around 4 weeks, though it could be longer. If your prepared to wait a little your patience will be rewarded. All my males are fully hibernated and they have been outdoors with unfiltered sunshine all their lives. You won't get a better dragon, especialy if you want to breed them !

·
Registered
48 Posts
Hopefully in around 4 weeks, though it could be longer. If your prepared to wait a little your patience will be rewarded. All my males are fully hibernated and they have been outdoors with unfiltered sunshine all their lives. You won't get a better dragon, especialy if you want to breed them !
That would be fine mate no problem at all please keep me posted on when you can ship the males i will definetly have 1 also do you have any pictures of the males so i could choose which 1 would be greatly appreciated

Many Thanks

Jay

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
hi, im def interested. can you please send me more details?

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
HI,do you have a male and a female from different parents so i can breed them in the future ?
this is something i would want to do in a couple of months?
At the moment I have three breeding groups from unrelated stock .Each group has several females and its own male. Except one group has two unrelated males. The young are all housed together in different age groups. I don't believe AWD are reliably sexable until around a year old. If you want to breed them I suggest you buy more than two and sell on excess males later on.

CB09 Aussie water dragons will be arriving at Charlton Reptiles (see www.charltonreptiles.co.uk) tommorow, on sale for £65, I think by far the best price in the UK.

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
hi, im def interested. can you please send me more details?
please see the thread for prices. What do you mean by "more details" ?

regards

mark

1 - 17 of 17 Posts