Reptile Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are our two aussie and greenie babies! I will put a name by each pic so you all will know who is who.

Fafner M

Idona F

Kieran F

Fenriz M

Many more to come soon once i have time. Ill take some Macro shots like the one of Fafner for everyone. Enjoy these till i get more :)

·
Registered
10,074 Posts
ALL AMAZING, love the Fafnar pic :D

·
Registered
6,411 Posts
OK now im MEGA jealous!!!!
Iv always wanted some aussies!! The shop near me has some and i just drool everytime i go in there!!
Make sure u post more piccies soon!!!
Nat xx

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah i have been dieing to get a pair of aussies for a long while. I finally found them for a great price after shopping around. All the local shops that had them were wanting 150.00 - 250.00 for them, directly from the breader wanted 45.00 + 45.00 shipping so thats still about 90.00 per one. Even if you purchased 2 they charge you double for shipping. I found a company i have delt with for a long while and everything always came in fine along with live feeders. They sold them for 70.00 per, 40.00 for shipping and you can buy 1,000 of them if you wanted and the shipping still stays at 40.00. That was a deal of a life time. They came to me the very next day in perfect health lively as can be, fat and happy.

Update: We will have new pics soon as we are very close to full completion internal set up of their enclosure.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts