Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks mate, first opportunity I've had to get a half decent picture of him

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Thanks mate, first opportunity I've had to get a half decent picture of him
half decent?! if only i could produce more photos like that...

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lol, i prefer to take pictures in natural daylight but i used a manual setting (trying to get to grips with this) and a natural daylight bulb haha

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Awwww he's a cute little guy him!!! Nice camera aswell, what is it?

I've got a Samsung EX1 and I can't get my head round that thing either, too many wheel dial thingies with letters and pictures of flowers etc. My head almost explodes every time I look at it :lol2:

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Awwww he's a cute little guy him!!! Nice camera aswell, what is it?

I've got a Samsung EX1 and I can't get my head round that thing either, too many wheel dial thingies with letters and pictures of flowers etc. My head almost explodes every time I look at it :lol2:
Hi mate and thanks for the comment, the camera i am using is a Canon EOS 30D. There is a real ton of settings. I think it is just trial and error at the end of the day.

I really should start working through those beginner guides but for now i'll just take a ton of pictures under different settings and hope for the best lol

Andy.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
A couple of updated pictures

Sigur has been on the sauce again

Aus.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hey guys, it's been a wee while since I last updated on little Sigur.

He is gaining a good bit of length and girth now, when i picked him up in January he was just about 153g and is now just a little over 423g maybe 10g or so less empty.

He is doing pretty good and has only gone off food once for a couple of weeks or so a few months back.

Thanks for looking

Andy.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It was time for a little study break and since it was nice and sunny out I decided to give Sigur his first taste of the great outdoors

Hello World!

Thanks for looking!

Andy

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
A little update on my boy, he is getting quite big now! I will have had him a year come January and I think its about time I think about expanding buying a new snake.

He has been great and never really ever refused a feed.

I was thinking about maybe getting a blood python next.

Andy.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I recently acquired two Corn Snakes from a friend of mine, they were housed together when I received them, however, my equipment order arrived the other day along with a 17kg bale of repticard bedding so Mahalo and Lagarfljót are now separated and apparently enjoying their own space.

Mahalo's viv

Lagarfljót's viv

I am hoping to pick up some new fake plants and hides along with some climbing branches to make their enclosure both aesthetically pleasing as well as stimulating for them.

Also, my Royal Sigur finally ate after a rather long hunger strike!

Thanks for looking

Andy

1 - 20 of 20 Posts