Reptile Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to check out an aquatics store yesterday that has just got into reps (was quite impressed with the setups which was nice) - and saw a lovely big australian water dragon. I havent seen these in the flesh before and was very impressed!

Ive been looking at care sheets etc. but does ayone have personal experience with these guys? Luckily he was part of a breeding pair and they werent selling him seperately or I may have bought him!

·
Registered
6,411 Posts
not had experience with em except wen worked in the shop, they are an incredibly beautiful species and id love to keep some in the future but defo need more space!! haha :lol:

·
Registered
6,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cheers Manda but I know the care basics, was looking for personal experience really, but people seem to keep the chinese more often. I dont like them much personally, but think the aussies are cracking!

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
rickezeee on her has a male auzzie and i hear he is a great little charactor maybe you should pm him and ask some questuions
manda xx

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
I dont know anythem but.....They are STUNNING! I have always liked these little guys, I just know I wouldnt have the room so never looked into it properly.

Haha, I know that didnt help at all, but just thought I would butt in! :lol: :lol:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts