Reptile Forums banner

1 - 20 of 114 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As title suggests, I did this the other day aswell but the programme was a bit rubbish so I'm trying to make up for it now!

Austin is a leg-end!

·
Registered
688 Posts
lol i'm watchig him wrestling a wild afrock :lol2:

also he found a HUGE gaboon viper and i couldn't see it :gasp:

·
Registered
21,190 Posts
I've seen loads of Austin Steven programms but dont think I've ever seen this one.

Had to Sky+ it though cos was watching 24: victory:

·
Registered
2,879 Posts
he nearly got a free nipple piercing :whistling2:

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Dont like the guy, his shows are too dramatic, slow motion set pieces of him diving into action, bigging up how much danger he is in blah blah blah......still watched it though!!:2thumb:

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
Big respects to Austin. He's a legendary bloke.

·
Registered
617 Posts
What I don’t understand is why he puts so much effort into getting a still photograph when we can see the snake (or other creature) in TV quality footage :yeahright:

·
Registered
21,190 Posts
What I don’t understand is why he puts so much effort into getting a still photograph when we can see the snake (or other creature) in TV quality footage :yeahright:
because he's a photographer:whistling2:

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
There's only one thing that annoys me...When he is dealing with venomous snakes, he trys his utmost to P*** the snake off to get a photograph.

·
Registered
965 Posts
lucky he's still around for all the crazy stuff he does,
He just nearly had his guts ripped open by that python,That would of made an interesting photo for his collection.LOL

·
Registered
2,879 Posts
He's to dramatic, was routing for the Af rock to bite him :Na_Na_Na_Na:

·
Registered
21,190 Posts
lucky he's still around for all the crazy stuff he does,
He just nearly had his guts ripped open by that python,That would of made an interesting photo for his collection.LOL
He's even luckier than that.

He's been bitten by an (African species, not sure which) Cobra and a Gaboon Viper

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
He's even luckier than that.

He's been bitten by an (African species, not sure which) Cobra and a Gaboon Viper

Snouted Cobra.

It wasn't even a full bite. It was a scratch, it wasn't a full injection. :)

Gaboon Viper eh? I knew he was tagged by a Horned adder, not a Gab though....hmmmm

·
Registered
21,190 Posts
Snouted Cobra.

It wasn't even a full bite. It was a scratch, it wasn't a full injection. :)

Gaboon Viper eh? I knew he was tagged by a Horned adder, not a Gab though....hmmmm
Yeah, the Cobra scratched his finger and the Gabby was apperantly from his days in the African Army

·
Registered
21,190 Posts
Ok, I just checked and it seems it was a Puff Adder and not a Gabby, my bad:blush:

1 - 20 of 114 Posts