Reptile Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1.1 Underwoodisaurus milli
Male Southern form . Female Eastern form . Will not split. Preference given to those who already have an Eastern form male.

£150 ONO

(Yeovil / Reading / Winchester)

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They are also known as Thick Tailed Gecko.

I am happy to send photos to genuinely interested people, especially if they have an Eastern male as I am keen for this unusual form to continue in the UK.

Many thanks.

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Its such a shame you are so far away from me as I have an Eastern male I have been looking for a female for since 2001! I may be down near to you in about 6 - 8 weeks so if you still have them then I will be in touch :whistling2:

·
Registered
14,291 Posts
Its such a shame you are so far away from me as I have an Eastern male I have been looking for a female for since 2001! I may be down near to you in about 6 - 8 weeks so if you still have them then I will be in touch :whistling2:
if it helps I could gecko sit until the maidstone show and meet you there ??? (presuming that you are going to the show)

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
I'm afraid we aren't planning on going to Maidstone as it is too far from us. Thanks very much for the offer though - we would have definately gone for it if we were going.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts