Reptile Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
9,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't really taken many "staged" pictures of the snakes. Just hand shots and in box shots etc. But since everywhere is littered with gorgeous colourful leaves I thought why not give it a shot.

First up is Lavalle - who insisited on being in shed, and that staying still wans't the right thing to do. :angry01:

Dior - Shes such a wee madam... And her colours keep changing!

Finally Riviere - Hes my biggest 07. And I noticed hes getting some lovely yellow on him now.

Want to know my secret to pretty fall photos? :rofl:

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
great pics and great way to keep them still

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
also very nice snakes

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
stunnin pics stunnin corns:2thumb:

·
Registered
9,373 Posts
oooohh..

some great photos there...

given me some ideas for a photoshoot... it's about time i got new pics of some of ours.. just got carried away with taking photos of all the new stuff!

sami

·
Registered
4,490 Posts
nice corns. cool pics :2thumb:

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
lovely snakes elle
cant remember which one i liked the most cause theyre all cool :)

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
I haven't really taken many "staged" pictures of the snakes. Just hand shots and in box shots etc. But since everywhere is littered with gorgeous colourful leaves I thought why not give it a shot.

First up is Lavalle - who insisited on being in shed, and that staying still wans't the right thing to do. :angry01:

Dior - Shes such a wee madam... And her colours keep changing!

Finally Riviere - Hes my biggest 07. And I noticed hes getting some lovely yellow on him now.

Want to know my secret to pretty fall photos? :rofl:
Brilliant , What a great Idea , Looks like I might have to snap a few of mine on Sunday , Cheers for the tip I wouldnt have even thought of doing anything like that ...:2thumb:

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
Some great little snakes there Elle.
I like the way you get them to "stay" .
I'll have to try that myself :2thumb:
Stephen

1 - 20 of 20 Posts