Reptile Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I live in Jersey (channel islands) and i i'm looking to expand my collection from local breeders / dealers.

I currently own 2 corn snakes and would like to get into pythons (maybe boas). Locally pet shops only sell corns and don't know of any other people breeding other species of snake.

Any pointers or help would be gretaly appeciated.

Cheers

Russ

·
Registered
3,780 Posts
From my limited understanding of the reptile scene in Jersey, it is very tough getting anything CITES there...I think Sender on here has bred boas in Jersey this year so might be worth a contact. I think that there is a lot of paperwork involved in getting stuff onto the island, even if it was captive bred on the south coast..

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I had done a fair bit of research into CITIES and its a pain in the arse.

I meant I had to purchase the snake first then apply - which i agree makes sense - but an expensive logistical nightmare. All that to possibly not be allowed to bring the snake into the country.

I'll chase up sender now.

Thank you for your help.

·
Registered
7,064 Posts
hey

yeah i have 18 BCI nenoates for sale ready to go to new homes, you're more then welcome to come around and meet thier parents and them if your interested in them i always enjoy meeting new reptile keeprs from jersey :): victory:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you all for your help i will be doing some research into the bci stuff and have been in contact with sender who was very helpful.

i would still like to hear of royal pythons for sale locally so if you hear of anything let me know.

Russ

·
Registered
7,064 Posts
Luckily there really isn't any royal breeders in jersey russ, I'm hoping to breed mine next year like i said before: victory:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi,

I live in Jersey (channel islands) and i i'm looking to expand my collection from local breeders / dealers.

I currently own 2 corn snakes and would like to get into pythons (maybe boas). Locally pet shops only sell corns and don't know of any other people breeding other species of snake.

Any pointers or help would be gretaly appeciated.

Cheers

Russ
Hiya I am breeding Royals ready for this March 2015 if you are interested :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.