Reptile Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so I'm getting confused with all this!!!

So is an Avalanche Boa one that is Arabesque, Anery and Albino? (Snow Boa with the Arabesque pattern)

Is a Blizzard Boa one that is Anery type II and Albino? (effectively a Snow but using type II for less/no yellow pigmentation so almost Leucistic)

Is an Everest Boa one that is Hypo, Anery, Albino, (something else that i can't work out!) and Arabesque? Apparently 5 traits!

Am i anywhere near on any of these???

·
Registered
938 Posts
Ok so I'm getting confused with all this!!!

So is an Avalanche Boa one that is Arabesque, Anery and Albino? (Snow Boa with the Arabesque pattern)

Is a Blizzard Boa one that is Anery type II and Albino? (effectively a Snow but using type II for less/no yellow pigmentation so almost Leucistic)

Is an Everest Boa one that is Hypo, Anery, Albino, (something else that i can't work out!) and Arabesque? Apparently 5 traits!

Am i anywhere near on any of these???
As far as im aware....

Avalanche is a snow arabesque (kahl albino, anery type I, arabesque)

Blizzard is using type II anery (kahl albino, type II anery)

Everest is a moonglow arabesque (hypo, kahl albino, type I anery, arabesque) I think the 5 genes came from the fact that Frank Martin used his Orangasm line to produce the first moonglow arabs.....

Hope this helps. Pretty much what you said....

Ben

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
As far as im aware....

Avalanche is a snow arabesque (kahl albino, anery type I, arabesque)

Blizzard is using type II anery (kahl albino, type II anery)

Everest is a moonglow arabesque (hypo, kahl albino, type I anery, arabesque)

Hope this helps. Pretty much what you said....

Ben
According to Blumen Boas the Everest is a Moonglow boa (Hypo Snow) also displaying the Arabesque gene - 5 different traits.

As you and I have said Hypo, Kahl Albino, type I Anery and Arabesque what would be the 5th trait or are they referring to some sort of super?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.