Reptile Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have two of these that i bought as spiderlings from
Shropshire Exotics - Home page

That was early last year. I transferred them to a larger exo terra last night and took some pics:

Hope u like them i love them :flrt:

·
Registered
78 Posts
i love them as well i have 3 pink toes i think there adorable its the feet pads i like they remind me of geckos no idea why just do but they are perfect to watch kinda addictive tho as i got 1 then another and then a sling and now im thinking i need that species as well because well it seems daft to only have the 3 kinds :lol2:

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
they look like they are wearing gloves lol:flrt:

·
Registered
2,149 Posts
i wouldnt hold them !!
There posionous!!!!

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol the equvalent of a bee sting only and dont bite unless scared they tend to rear up if scared before biting

·
Registered
2,149 Posts
ever heard of a anaphylatic reaction !!

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Neat little versi you got there - fingers crossed for a nice female for you.
-P

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Neat little versi you got there - fingers crossed for a nice female for you.
-P
I am hoping for a female and a male if i am unlucky to have two males i will prob sell the spare male and get a female.

I have a male and female singapore blue but they always stay well hidden they have a nasty bite:gasp:

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
freshly moulted versi :

the colours on these are amazing hope u like them:mf_dribble:

·
Registered
283 Posts
Beautiful, i do love the versi's, must get some when i get home i think

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
They are awesome! I handle mine they are quick but do slow down after a bit. Very pretty species and are often visible.

·
Registered
283 Posts
i like the fact they can be handled, i dont really have anything that allows handling at the moment lol, they are all, shall we say, highly strung!

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i have been told all of mine are highly strung but if i am calm while handling i find they are too i have a few including singapore blue, suntiger, salmon pink birdeater and OBT.

·
Registered
283 Posts
yep, i have all those too, nothing calm about them lol :D

not OBT sorry, H. mac lol

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
just read ur sig i want a female sub adult or older e.murinus been looking for a while

·
Registered
283 Posts
just read ur sig i want a female sub adult or older e.murinus been looking for a while
Bones is probably one of my fav's, he/she has moulted several times while i've been away and is now quite big from what i'm told, will be sexing the moult as soon as i'm home hehe

·
Registered
624 Posts
Nice, I love pink toes, I've got one of my own aswell! Looking to buy another to have a possible breeding pair, I got 2 curly hairs aswell for possible breeding :-D Goodluck!

·
Registered
13,305 Posts
Gorgeous little versi :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts