Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 155 Posts

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
LEWIS G......

already posted in classifieds... never deal with this 15 yr old..

he is full of BS.......

your choice guys n girls.. but not recommeded...
will haggle to death then pull out..... save your time..

i know this will be moved or deleted but i hope at least a couple of people will catch it.....

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
LEWIS G......

already posted in classifieds... never deal with this 15 yr old..

he is full of BS.......

your choice guys n girls.. but not recommeded...
will haggle to death then pull out..... save your time..

i know this will be moved or deleted but i hope at least a couple of people will catch it.....

I did say DUE TO PROBLEMS WILL NO LONGER BE INTERESTED

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

again another BS answer..
mate your classic........ my own fault really,, for trusting a 15 yr old..with his dads consent (i know i shouldnt have) but after the thread about being 15 and getting no joy ( i thought stupidly that everyone deserves a chance and i offered support all the way through the transaction)..
i am more than happy to paste all of our PM"s.. on a public thread if thats what you would rather happen....

or take what ive posted and learn that this is an adult world with some genuine people in it..... youve had me jumpimg through hoops for you ..
4 days of BS...... cheers pal..:devil:

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Believe me or dont believe me, your choice. If you didnt go crazy about this and sent me a PM asking whats going on then i would of told you but you decided to go and say im a timewaster. :lol2::lol2:DEFINATELY wont be buying from you now.

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Believe me or dont believe me, your choice. If you didnt go crazy about this and sent me a PM asking whats going on then i would of told you but you decided to go and say im a timewaster. :lol2::lol2:DEFINATELY wont be buying from you now.
well that was obviously your intention anyway...........
mate although its only small. i do have a 100% trader rating...
im as genuine as the day is long...
i would like others to know that they need to take caution when dealing with you...
nothing abusive.. just a genuine point of view,, and for others that may already know this (but im niave)... dealings with you are dodgy... simplez

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
how about PMing me this info when a potential 99.9% deal was on the table

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
It was not my intention to fob you off, you would of recieved a message tomorrow saying look i cant collect because blah blah blah can we arrange another time, simple right but no the night before we were meeting you decided to critisize me, not good IMO. Cant believe you.

·
Banned
104 Posts

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
It was not my intention to fob you off, you would of recieved a message tomorrow saying look i cant collect because blah blah blah can we arrange another time, simple right but no the night before we were meeting you decided to critisize me, not good IMO. Cant believe you.

if you already knew that the deal was off then why not PM ME,,
TODAY.................. at least i would have known were i stood......
the mind boggles

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
sure, i'm hungry anyways :lol2:
*passes hot dog to saud_iaa*

just as well late nite tv is crap i might of missed this...:whistling2:

so after the adverts.. did i see it was going to be a late pm after the pick up time...

dam thats 5 hot dogs burnt.. ahhhh ithink i saved them bu scrapin the burnt bits off :whistling2:

1 - 20 of 155 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.