Reptile Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well today was the day for people paying and so far so good 1 is paying tomorro when she gets paid and the other 4 on monday as they get their money then
am well pleased looks like everyone will pay
have desided the money is def going towards my new tattoo which will go from my hip to my kneecap so come xmas im gonna wear the shortest skirt i can find to show it off!!!!!
manda xx

·
Registered
9,614 Posts
welshgaz,
My sentiments exactly! Can we get pic's
errrrrrrrrrrrrrr...I didnt really mean that mate, I was using the old phrase ding dong avon calling :roll: ...But I guess it was double barreled aswell, because it was also that famous old womanising actors saying too :lol: :oops: :wink: !!!...T.T. 8)

·
Registered
10,996 Posts
lmao i got tha avon bit last night but didnt think o tha otha version :lol:

·
Registered
6,411 Posts
lol hun I have already been having my tattoo designed and it runs from my hip to my knee!!!! I have a few designs, as well as tattooist been coming to my house to draw down my leg!! :shock:

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hehehe ive done the design myself im having my thigh one done first then my calf down a couple months later then my ribs and finaly my full sleeve so il be covered am hoping to have it all done in the year but things hardly ever work out that way lol once the sides are done im going to do the back and front so il have a half body cast
manda xx

·
Registered
6,411 Posts
Blimey!!! haha....well just down side of my thighs big enough for me haha...Im not that brave lmao :lol:

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hehehe i cant wait till its all finshed will look really nice and different
manda xx

1 - 9 of 9 Posts