Reptile Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry about the quality, they are from my phone as it was the only camera I had within arms distance!

Anywho...I was attempting to feed my Radiated Rat...but she wasn't having any of it and thought I was tastier...So now my hands are all itchy where she has been attacking me...And to top it all off, one of my Blues decided I was tasty too...So my thumb is bleeding too :lol: Lol, snakes eh? Who'd have em?

Seriously though, in my opinion, my little Radiated is the most beautiful snake I will ever come across. I absolutely adore this species <3 <3 :flrt:

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Lol, shes gorgeous :lol:

And also, I had just cleaned her out, she thought it would be funny to spray poo all over the place :lol:

·
Registered
5,198 Posts
scarlettvegetable said:
Lol, shes gorgeous :lol:

And also, I had just cleaned her out, she thought it would be funny to spray poo all over the place :lol:
Oh niiiiiiiiiiice! :? :?

Times like this I'm so grateful for my 'poos once a fortnight' Royal! :lol:

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes lol, my Royals are much cleaner...But this little madam does everything she possibly can to make my life difficult! All my Ratsnakes generally poo 2-3 days after they have fed...She was obviously saving hers until the time came for me to handle her :lol:

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
radiated are cool when mad when they puff up their neck lol
nice ratsnake Scarlettvegetable

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks :lol: She was doing this for quite a while, it certainly is something amazing to see. She only ever used to puff her neck, this is the first time she went mad like this lol, there was only a small portion of her body left on the ground once she had reared up fully. :lol:

Awww...She's gorgeous :lol: I really want to get a group of these this year, methinks my Royals will have to go to make space though, oh well, tis certainly worth thinking about :lol:

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
scary lol.. great pics from a phone too

1 - 11 of 11 Posts