Reptile Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
13,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Teeny :) I'm sure Coco will look even more gorgeous after a moult. Here's the final one now she's spread her legs back out.

·
Registered
4,124 Posts
WOW, great pics :flrt: I so want a B.boehmei they are good looking spiders.

I missed my little A.metallic molt :(
Poxicator has some Boehmei, for £6 a sling which is a fab price :lol2:

·
Registered
419 Posts
Poxicator has some Boehmei, for £6 a sling which is a fab price :lol2:
Already talk to poxicator and hopefuly by the time I get paid I can get a couple :)
Great price as well.Thats were I got my pinktoes from and he is fab to deal with : victory:

·
Registered
13,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Already talk to poxicator and hopefuly by the time I get paid I can get a couple :)
Great price as well.Thats were I got my pinktoes from and he is fab to deal with : victory:
Pox is a sound bloke. I bought an A metallica sling off him, but I got this boehmei off Alex (bmsonline). Glad you like the pics. My chile rose moulted today, but went in its burrow to do it, so we couldn't get any pics.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Pox is a sound bloke. I bought an A metallica sling off him, but I got this boehmei off Alex (bmsonline). Glad you like the pics. My chile rose moulted today, but went in its burrow to do it, so we couldn't get any pics.
Thats right he is :)
A.metallic I got is doing well also got A.peru purple as well, Iam hoping to have a big collection of pinktoes lol
boehmei is a great looking spider, OH is getting some this payday and Iam going try get one if have enough money.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts