Reptile Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Baby Bearded Dragons for sale NOW!!. They were born between 31st July-4th August.

All babies are feeding well on dusted crickets and Greens. All have fantastic marking/colours already just like mum & dad. I have a mix of gold with red markings & grey phases with some beautiful markings!. Mum is a Golden phase & dad is a golden/grey phase.

This is the second clutch from Mum & Dad and the last clutch were adorable, especially there colours!. I've had people asking already when the next lot will be ready! So grab them while you can. Mum & dad can be seen, I also provide my own caresheet and advise to you on the babies and setup requirements needed and any concerns or advise you might need after the sale. Babies are £35 each or 2 for £60.

First born pictures!!

This is the first clutch sold, So you get an idea of there colours, These babies are starting to show the same as the first.

These are the babies NOW!! Check out there colours and markings!

Picture of DAD!

Picture of MUM

You can either PM me or email [email protected] or call 01962 849861.

We are located in Winchester, Hants. 10 mins off the M3 motorway.

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
i dont want any, but theres some great pics there :lol:

·
Registered
13,813 Posts
lol.

·
Registered
9,614 Posts
Blimey your taking a chance :shock: , putting that baby beardie on the adults head :? , dont be surprised if the adult turned around and ate it! :( ...T.T. 8)

·
Registered
4,867 Posts
hello i probly will be interested in 1or2 in september so if they havnt been eaten lol could u pm me a reminder when their ready thanks

rob.

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hiya guys,

Let me clear up this thing about baby on Mum's head.

Firstly, I introduced Snoopy to her baby face to face and i was on my guard, She took a big motherly interest in her baby and no signs that she wanted to eat it.

I then put the baby on her head for a photo shot which she was happy with and baby too. I would never leave a baby unattended with it's mother, simply cos i know what can happen.

The babies have there own vivarium and are sat ontop of Mum & dad's Viv, so i reckon she can smell them. And she knew that the baby was her's.

Anyay, All these babies are doing great at the moment and eating really well, Full of energy and want to know everything!!.

·
Registered
3,434 Posts
two questions: where are you? and how big a viv do they need? is 32" x 16" x 20" enough for one?

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi K.O.D,

I am based in Winchester Hampshire SO23 8SR.

A 32" vivarium would be o.k to start with but i would'nt make it a perminent home, As they grow i would move the size of the vivarium up to a 48".

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just an update!

Babies are doing great! Growing so quick and have an appetite like no ones business, They are being fed 3 times a day on crickets with one feed dusted And love eating greens too.

There Already starting to look like Mum & Dad And some have some beautiful patterns & colours.

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hiya Garreth!

My husband setup the webcam this weekend. It's located on the bottom right of the vivarium as the UV is causing a lot of glare. I might try moving it later and see how it looks.

Your 2 baby beardies must be huge now! This batch are a lot bigger compared to the first batch. Don't know why?? There being treated the same.

·
Premium Member
15,027 Posts
They defo getting bigger!!! Which is not surprising cause they still eat like pigs!

I can;t find my camera else I'd take some more pic's... misses must have taken it away with her...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts