Reptile Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi i can see theres alot of babys for sale and im only offering these to help out a friend whos suffered a devasting family death the babys are obviously not mine but are at my home at the mo and have been since monday they are in perfect health all are feeding great on dusted crix and greens they are 4 weeks yesterday unfortunately they are all tail nipped due to my friend trying to cope while been so devasted i myself have my next clutch due in about 8 days so hes offering them at £15 per baby ovno so not to tie up my vivs my partner is even offering delivery service if any buyers are willing to split the cost of deisel and its not too far to travel please ask any questions thanks

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
cool, im in bridlington :D
can they be sexed??
id liek a couple of females.
could you pm me with details and a estimate for delivery please. thanks rach x

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
oh rach ive been to bridlington at least a dozen times with my kids in sumer it will cost roughly £5 delivery and only take me approx 40 minutes sadly we dont know how to sex the babys we ve never had to do it we sell ours as is

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
debbie is there any of these left?? i want a couple and my mum wants one too. can you let me know as soon as possible please?? cheers, rach xx

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Im sorry rach there ve gone i asked my buyer if she wanted them before placing this post she put the word out for me a guy came to see them and left with them all late this afternoon bad luck girl i hope you get sorted soon

1 - 8 of 8 Posts