Reptile Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,
I have two 6 week old beardies. When i got them both last friday, they ate loads for the first few days, then the smaller one lost his appetite, then started shedding. Now the smaller one is eating well again, but the larger one is just sat on his basking site, hes only had a little drink, but no food for a day now. Could this be him also getting ready to shed? .Also, theyre being fed small black crickets and salad. any help appreciated, chris

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Right guys, Shes still not eating, and just sits on the rock doing nothing. She rarely opens her eyes, only to me putting food in etc. Should i consider hand watering/feeding? regards, chris

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Theyre being fed small brown crickets (max 5mm body), dusted with nutrobal. Ive already watered her, and introduced her to her water bowl. She drank a bit, but not much. thanks, chris

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ok, ive ordered some pure calcium. Shes purked up a bit, but still sleeps constantly. I will see how she goes. I put her in shallow water, and pipette water to her, she drank a little, but not much. If it continues throught tomorrow, should i take her to the vet, i dont want to put her under unnessecary stress if i can elp it. regards, chris

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.