Reptile Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My blue Tegu eggs hatched 2 days ago, unfortunately only 3 survived, but I've learned so much along the way. Just got to wait untill November to see how clutch 2 goes. Guess you want to see some pics.

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
2,647 Posts
My blue Tegu eggs hatched 2 days ago, unfortunately only 3 survived, but I've learned so much along the way. Just got to wait untill November to see how clutch 2 goes. Guess you want to see some pics.

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2

Fantastic, well done. What an achievement.
:no1:

Reactions: chriswizz

·
Registered
2,358 Posts
Well done mate. That is absolutely fantastic to see. You should post details of what you did to achieve this as I'm sure that information would be greatly appreciated by all Tegu enthusiasts. Again, well done!

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Well done mate. That is absolutely fantastic to see. You should post details of what you did to achieve this as I'm sure that information would be greatly appreciated by all Tegu enthusiasts. Again, well done!
I second that :lol2:

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
Aww well done, hope clutch no 2 hatches ok for you :)

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thought you might like to see how they are doing, well 2 of them any way one is hideing, this is one having a go at trying to eat a cricket. makes it look like hard work, there nearly a week old now & all 3 are realy eating well now, ground turkey, egg yolk & crickets, they dont seem to be fussy. all got different characters too.
baby blues learning to hunt. - YouTube

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Fantastic news on the babies
I have been trying to breed tegs for years and I would agree the incubation is the tricky bit
I hope you breed them again next year to get as many uk bred babies in the country as possible

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Fantastic news on the babies
I have been trying to breed tegs for years and I would agree the incubation is the tricky bit
I hope you breed them again next year to get as many uk bred babies in the country as possible
got my incubation sorted now so hopefully i will get a better result with the 17 eggs in there at the min there due end of november.
its definatly the hardest part though. 3s not great, but im not complaining.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hi Chris looking good mate:no1:, loving the video:2thumb:
Keep up the good work.
i wish i filmed them today, they were offered turkey for the first time, to say the least it was funny, food every were, but they got there in the end. the week one is turning into a right savage around food. hes not week no more though.

·
Registered
208 Posts
It's good to know they are all getting stronger by the day. You'll have to film them next time:2thumb:

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Huge congrats, always nice to see captive bred babies being born into the uk and with the current climate it can only be a good thing we need as much of a stock as possible!

huge congrats, shocking how small they are at birth lol.

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Im in love :flrt::flrt::flrt:

Well done :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts