Reptile Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi there im after a baby boa, either a common or rainbow, male or female up to a year old as i want to raise it, im near southampton so any near there would be ideal, if you have let me know and i pm you with my e-mail, thankyou :D

·
Premium Member
9,386 Posts
Hi

Porton, Salisbury area, have BCI,s for £40 at the moment, they are little stunners thats why I bought one, if you need more info PM me. :wink:

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
i've a spare male hog island X common.. based just the other side of ringwood to you..

(i HATE porton with a passion..)

N

·
Premium Member
9,386 Posts
Nerys said:
i've a spare male hog island X common.. based just the other side of ringwood to you..

(i HATE porton with a passion..)

N
I can understand you disliking porton, but you going to sell yours for £40 :wink:

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
nope..

but nor has mine been exposed to porton itself!

although i am told its better than it used to be.. it would have to be, it couldn't have got a lot worse!

N

·
Premium Member
9,386 Posts
Nerys said:
nope..

but nor has mine been exposed to porton itself!

although i am told its better than it used to be.. it would have to be, it couldn't have got a lot worse!

N
I go every week so have seen a big improvement, but quite a few regulars started to talk to them instead of just critising from a distance, they still get it wrong with some things mainly the torts and there prices, but most seem to be in it for the money.

But as for the BCI's I know where they have come from and they are not to be missed at £40, if I had room to grow them on I would buy the lot. :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
oh plenty of people tried over the years... eddie munt and repta even went up and gave them lessons in person..

i id hear that the person who was the main problem, was no longer with them.. its good to know they are sorting things out..

though i hear they still have mixed species tanks.. which in my book is bad news..

pm back..

N

1 - 8 of 8 Posts