Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Baby cresties available. Bred by me, all are feeding well on both the Repashy 2-part Diet and livefoods.

#7 - £60 - Hatched on 22/6/09 - weighed 4.1g on 26/7/09, weighed 5.3g on 15/8/09 and weighed 8.8g on 13/9/09.

#10 - £60 - Hatched 12/7/09 - weighed 2.2g on 26/7/09, weighed 2.7g on 15/8/09 and 5.45g on 13/9/09.

#12 - £60 - Hatched 19/7/09 - weighed 4.7g on 13/9/09.

All UNSEXED. Deals on multiples available.

Collection only, unless buyer wants to sort out delivery. Can possibly take them up to Manchester depending on date. Any more questions then PM me or post them up in here.

Cheers,
Phil

·
Registered
23 Posts
Damn!!

Mate, they are really nice those cresties! Lovley colours....i am getting one soon but the exo isnt ready yet.....i want one like that aswell! This thread is a little early for me else i would of been round yours in a flash. Hope some one gets them gorgeous little things!

Good luck!

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Damn!!

Mate, they are really nice those cresties! Lovley colours....i am getting one soon but the exo isnt ready yet.....i want one like that aswell! This thread is a little early for me else i would of been round yours in a flash. Hope some one gets them gorgeous little things!

Good luck!
Thanks mate. I've had a few more hatch in the last couple of weeks and I've still got eggs waiting to hatch. So anytime you are looking for one, just give me a message! :2thumb:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Thanks mate. I've had a few more hatch in the last couple of weeks and I've still got eggs waiting to hatch. So anytime you are looking for one, just give me a message! :2thumb:
Nice one!

TBH....i think the actual gecko will be bought from my mrs for an early xmas presant so if you have still got them for around that time ( sort of middle december), im in, 100%! Keep churning them out :lol2:

They looking really nice what you are producing....keep it up!
Ill be in touch! : victory:

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Nice one!

TBH....i think the actual gecko will be bought from my mrs for an early xmas presant so if you have still got them for around that time ( sort of middle december), im in, 100%! Keep churning them out :lol2:

They looking really nice what you are producing....keep it up!
Ill be in touch! : victory:
Haha! I should have some around then I think. Will probably be the last of this season but I'll keep you in mind! Should have a website up and running by then too! I'm just writing all the content for it, it's taking forever! :bash:

·
Registered
86 Posts
They are absolutely gorgeous. It's a shame I'm still at the research stage and wouldn't be able to pick up from Cardiff.

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
They are absolutely gorgeous. It's a shame I'm still at the research stage and wouldn't be able to pick up from Cardiff.
I could deliver to Grimsby for £30 (I think). Oct 10th or 11th would be when I could. If that's any help to you?

Also I have 4 or 5 other babies that will be ready by about then. Drop me a PM if you are interested and maybe we can sort something out.

Cheers,
Phil

1 - 20 of 37 Posts