Reptile Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just placing this advert to see if there is any interest at all. I am in no rush to sell.

I currently have a baby three banded armadillo for sale. She is currently about 15 weeks and still with her mother. However, due to not having the space for another related dillo, am going to have to look into moving her on.

She is a great character and starting to really come out of her shell (so to speak!). Very inquisitive and have grown very attached to her.

To only go to experienced exotic mammal keeper who understands their needs and requirements.

Would also be interested in a swap for another young female if any other breeder is in the same situation.

I will try and upload pictures soon but also have a video of her on you tube called 'Three banded armadillo and her 10 week old baby' for the mean time.

Please no silly questions or offers.

Many Thanks

Nathan

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
Stunning! :flrt::flrt::flrt: If only I had the cash

·
Registered
99 Posts
Three banded armadillo

Hi Nathan, Willamena is settling brilliantly and seems completely at ease, she is an absolute joy and a credit to You.
Thanks Ros

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey! Was hoping you would message soon! That's great news! Always great to know they are fine at that initial hand over! :-D

·
Registered
33 Posts
Please let me know if you have a waiting list

Hello

I am absolutely gutted i have been looking for a baby 3 banded for over a year from a nearby owner. I havent been on here over christmas and ive missed your advert so i was wondering if you have a reserve list at all i would be happy to give you a deposit to show how serious i am and have a chat with you. Im not too far from you either just down in Ipswich.

Looking forward to your reply :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts