Reptile Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is Wheatley. He's not very old, and I got to handle him properly for the first time today. He seemed happy enough, bobbing around on my and Chris. He's a gorgeous guy, but he has an unorthodox love of my cleavage 0_o

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Gee thanks :p And here's me thinking the baby snake was more impressive xD

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Was there a snake in the last 2 pictures, I didnt notice.

·
Registered
23,517 Posts
Gee thanks :p And here's me thinking the baby snake was more impressive xD
The snake is rather cute, but no competition for the puppies! :whistling2: :Na_Na_Na_Na:

·
Registered
301 Posts
Haha I thought I'd best post on your thread to break up the testosterone over this side.

Dear me, a whiff of femininity and the men lose all ability to function. Short sentences and heavy breathing is all that's manageable.

By the way - cute snake, will grow so fast you wait and see. And great tits xx

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Haha! I suppose he was slightly overshadowed...
Have you ever introduced yourself to 18+ because i would like to see more :whistling2:

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I was actually one of the brave ones on 18+ :p by which I mean Chris dared me to post on the naked thread xD

I really hop he doesn't have a continued love for that particular hiding spot. It could get very awkward when he's bigger :blush:

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
What baby snake? :hmm:

On a serious note, on the first picture the head looks a little bizarre, is that just the angle of the shot?

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I imagine its the angle. What do you mean by bizarre? He's my first snake, so if there were something slightly off, I probably wouldn't notice it. But as far as I'm aware, he's perfectly fine and not bizarre in the slightest :p

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
I imagine its the angle. What do you mean by bizarre? He's my first snake, so if there were something slightly off, I probably wouldn't notice it. But as far as I'm aware, he's perfectly fine and not bizarre in the slightest :p
On second observation I'm pretty sure it was just my eyes. The head just looked a little stout on one side and the eye didn't quite look right. However, as stated, I'm certain it's just the camera angle and the colouration tricking the photo!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Beautiful little corn, i'm not sure I've seen one that colour before.

The rest was all a bit un-necessary in my opinion : victory:

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
I was actually one of the brave ones on 18+ :p
There is a very fine line...

On another note, in a strange way this thread has opened my eyes to a few things.
Is it just me or are 'handling pictures' lacking a bit on this forum lately?
I love seeing little corns being handled, always reminds me when my girl was as teeny as this :')
So cute!

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
There is a very fine line...

On another note, in a strange way this thread has opened my eyes to a few things.
Is it just me or are 'handling pictures' lacking a bit on this forum lately?
I love seeing little corns being handled, always reminds me when my girl was as teeny as this :')
So cute!
I agree on that part. Even on the naked thread, I'm not as 'brave' as others. Full body shots on any forum are a little out of my comfort range xD I've never had a snake before, and Wheatley is just so cute, I felt like I should put pictures up of the first time he ventured out of the rub ^_^

As for it being unnecessary :p I don't really see what's wrong, as its not like its anything vulgar or detailed. It's basically what anyone would see on any given summers day, really. It's just where the snake hid and I found it pretty funny. Also, he's just an Amel as far as I'm aware. He's just very very young :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts