ok, heres what i propose, although there might be a few better combinations i can get from it, so if anyone spots any, then please let me know..
its not final
1) amber female to hypo motley het caramel, intention of getting a few amber het for motley.
2) amel motley female to ultramel male, intention to get some ultramels het for motley.
3) anery stripe female to normal stripe male... this one may change as there isnt a great deal of thought here.
4) anery het hypo lav female to hypo lavender male het for anery... varied mix from this pairing.
5) butter female to a goldust, intention of a few goldusts
6) candy cane female, i am also looking at putting this one to the ultramel... i dont know if the candy effect will bring out any improvement on the ultramel babies?
7) caramel motley het amel female to butter motley male
8) caramel female to sunkissed male.. not 100% on this, but there doesnt seem to be too much going on with sunkissed just yet.
9) crimson pairing
10) lava het ice female to ice male
11) lavender female to either sunkissed or the ultramel.. undecided yet.
12) lavender het opal female to lavender het opal male
13) lavender het ghost female also to the lavender het opal male
14) normal stripe poss het hypo lav female to hypo lavender het anery male, intention hypo lavs het for stripe
15) pewter female to pewter male is he is big enough, if not then to anery het pewter male.
i dont think the rest will be big enough until 2008, but that year should be great with all the morphs i have got from hamm in the last year.
i might well have missed an obvious breeding there, so if anyone does see anything give me a shout.