1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a number of baby Yemen Chameleons for sale in Portsmouth

They are available at £30 each, collect only from Portsmouth
I can discuss bulk purchase discounts pm/email for details
I also have 3 slightly older/bigger juveniles available at £35 each (m 2 males, 1 female)

I have both males and females available, but.....
all my baby chameleons are related so as a moral choice i don't sell breeding pairs, sorry

The parents of my babies are unrelated and can be seen (although I recently sadly, lost one of my adult females)
The parents are both CB

the babies are all feeding well on size 2-3 crix, and most have all had at least one shed
Their food is gut loaded with Spring Greens and Fish Flakes, and supplemented with Nutrobal as required

I will post pictures soon, but my previous threads (links below) have pics of some of my previous babies

Baby Yemen Chameleons ready for sale (Portsmouth)
Baby Yemen Chameleons for sale (Portsmouth)
More Baby Yemens (Portsmouth)
some pics of my chameleon tree
more pics of new hatchlings
2nd Clutch started to hatch

pm or email me for more details

contact ; John [email protected]

please note this is my very last clutch of Yemen chameleons, after this I am not breeding again for the fore-seeable future, and have no eggs cooking in the incubator now, so if you want one, get it while I still have some

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
These will be ready from this weekend onwards, the older ones will be 6 weeks this weekend, and have all shed now, so ready to go out into the big wide world:flrt:

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just to clarify in previous clutches I have been selling the babies slightly cheaper, but feed costs have gone up recently, and my last clutch cost more, and so I've had to increase price of the babies this year, the threads included below have the old prices, this thread is current price

BUT when buying multiple babies we can discuss a saving on total cost

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Only babies left now

All the juveniles have now been sold

Approximately 30 babies available for sale, male and female all at least 3rd generation CB stock

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If you want one of my baby chams, you need to get your orders in fast, they are going quickly......

I have some (about 10....) on hold already

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I still have some babies available

Email me quickly if you want me to hold one (or more) for you
They are growing really well

eating 3rds crix readily now and most have now shed, except for a few of the later ones to hatch

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Babies still to go

Still some baby chams ready to sell £30 each, growing nicely, all have now shed at east once, all are eating a mix of 2nds and 3rds crix, and looking good

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
going going, but not all gone yet!!

I still have some available, plus a few on hold for buyers, if you're interested, in this my last ever Yemen clutch, email or pm me quickly, as they are being bought or reserved rapidly

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
last dozen

12 babies left (that I can count) some already reserved, but if you want one and you're serious, then contact me quickly, I won't have them forever

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Anyone who has pm'd me, for a baby has one on hold, please if you change your mind can you let me know, so others don't miss out, Ta....:2thumb:

·
Registered
519 Posts
il have a male if you still have one for sale.

able to pick up as soon as.

thanks.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
All gone!!

Replied to your pm

ALL Baby Chameleons Gone :closed:

None left and not breeding Yemens again :sad:

Sold the last few on Christmas Eve.

Thanks to everyone who ever bought a baby chammy off me, It was nice to meet every one, and I know they all went to good homes

TTFN

John

1 - 20 of 26 Posts