Reptile Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
how do you feed him in a bowl or letting them free in the viv? when mine was two months he was eating about ten crix a day
you could be feeding locusts two big or he might not like them allso i found he didnt like insects that were to heavly dusted just a light coating

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
sorry about adding a bit more in my last post i forgot to ask a couple more qeustions i found alot easyier putting the insects in a bowl you can see how many hes eating and you can make sure hes eating those dusted crix and locasts
have tryed him on crickets yet?

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
sorry about adding a bit more in my last post i forgot to ask a couple more qeustions i found alot easyier putting the insects in a bowl you can see how many hes eating and you can make sure hes eating those dusted crix and locasts
have tryed him on crickets yet?

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
can i just ask what reason the pet shop bloke said for letting the food free roam
have you ever seen the big dripper its a bottle that hangs from the top of the viv with a tube that comes out from it that drips on plants i think it would be better than him going to the bottom of the viv to drink its alot more natural

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.