Reptile Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi my chameleons around 2 months old and dosent seen to eat a great deal of food,how many locusts etc should it be eating roughly a day

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
martin day said:
how do you feed him in a bowl or letting them free in the viv?
i was told free roam by the pet shop,ive tried a few wax worms in a bowl on the floor but he dosent bother with them

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ive tried him on small cricks but they just end up ont the bottom of the viv and as they are the same colour as the strate i dont think he notices them properly,if i put the crickets in a bowl wont they just climb out and run off

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
he does descend down to the floor to drink from the waterfall,his basking spot is at 90 like the pet shop advised me.its a male by the way.the hoppers are only small ones

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
he said its more natural for the food items to roam,ive got a dripper but he never bothered with it,just uses the waterfall,i will try again thou

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
he dosent shy away when we look at him,but if i put my hand in the viv he will hide in the plants

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
probly 3-4 locusts a day

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
ive tried hand feeding but he just shys away

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
ive tried him with crickets but the prob is they are the same colour as the substrate so i dont think he notices them as hes up his branches and they go on the floor

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.