Reptile Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
7,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey ya'll,

come back to visit parentals for a few days whilst sick (since only chance I'll have in next year or so to visit :( ) so *waves* to luton peoples and such!

Oh and I think I'll be driving back to wales via reading (along M4 then either via cardiff or b/ham. haven't decided) at the weekend so anyone wanting anything transported that way gimme a yell and may be able to accomodate!

Em xx

·
Registered
7,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Is it ok if my lil bro comes too? I asked him if he wanted to come visit a reptile rescue with me, and he said "what, will there be snakes and stuff there?" lol

·
Registered
7,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lol am tempted to go now then on to a friend's house, but I *should* really stay home and catch up with le familia....

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
it wont take tooooooooo long and you could meet scret and chunk and gloves and puddles and gizmo and scrumpy and all the moo's!! just be ready to catch when you walk throught the door you'll get what i mean i love it at daves house there is always something new!!

·
Registered
7,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
think it will have to be tomorrow afternoon, lil bro wants to come and he's got tai kwon do tonight!

·
Registered
25,685 Posts
If you're coming back via cardiff let me know and I'll show off my albino boas :Na_Na_Na_Na:

·
Registered
7,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
If you're coming back via cardiff let me know and I'll show off my albino boas :Na_Na_Na_Na:
*must remember to pack drugs to knock christy out with and bags to steal boas in...*

·
Registered
4,550 Posts
It was nice to meet you and your family yesterday emily. did you like our set up and beasties?

·
Registered
7,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
hey yer, sorry was so exhausted yesterday so was a little bit dopey n quieter then normal! Need more caffiene!!! been asleep most of the day lol

absolutely loved some of the lil guys you have, mum now thinks skunks are cute (and was asking if I'd ever considered having one as a pet) so maybe soon we'll have an exotics convert! My lil bro was a bit shocked I think by the range of snakes, hopefully he'll immerse himself in research before he gets anything!

cheers for lettin me come over! :)

·
Registered
7,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
lol had a looong day yesterday and was about ready to scream or cry when my car was playing up so had to keep quiet to avoid doing one or both!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts