Reptile Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright people hope all's well, sold up a few years ago but now have a little time as space to collect a few T's again. Mainly aiming to stick to poecs this time but wouldn't say no to a sing blue.

Managed to get my hands on a few slings last week and already had 5 molts, 4 mets, 2 rufilatas and a regalis. Few Ornatas arriving today and a miranda communal. Everything sling.

Put a little vid together last night just so I can document their growth, forgot to do that first time around. nothing special just a few slings. Will film rehousing 7 pokies later and keep documenting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNSW5Y1Uqr8

Is there anyway to embed links on here? Anyways just rehoused them all vid update in a bit.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Like the music to those vids, what is it mate? Oh! & great spiders btw.

I have only recently got into T's & only have one arboreal in my small collection, a tiny H. Mac. Enjoying watching it grow but a bit apprehensive when opening the tub as its so fast.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks mate first tune is Ludovico -Solo and second is the Benedictine nuns

I know what you mean, my first Hmac I carried home, did a transfer and for the life of me couldn't find her in her new enclosure! I read so many horror stories about the bite I pulled half my flat apart :lol2: only to find her under sub

Awesome T though absolutely gorgeous hairs :2thumb:

Thinking of any more arboreal?

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Sorry mate going to go off topic a little here, but Wow! Just checked out Ludovico Einaudi, on youtube. Good time too, as i'm on the sauce :2thumb: listening to Linkin Park, (real shame about Chester Bennington). Love that kind of music, my favourites are Hans Zimmer & Ennio Morricone.

Yes got my eye on an adult female Regalis atm.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yup quality music there, few others like him but would have to find the links.

anything cinematic i'm all over it :notworthy:

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Fantastic cinematography and editing. I've subscribed to your channel.
Thanks a lot mate much appreciated, will be uploading regular footage. early days but wish I did it the first time around. Spent the past few hours filming the newcomers settle in.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Thanks a lot mate much appreciated, will be uploading regular footage. early days but wish I did it the first time around. Spent the past few hours filming the newcomers settle in.
I've got a fantastic camera, a Sony A6000...

But controlling and stitching together footage like that is beyond me. You have skills chap I look forward to the updates!

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ha nice one mate, definitely get the camera out and give it a go, any editing tips i'm more than happy to help!

Ok so everyones settling in nicely, the Mirandas are huddling together when disturbed and branching out when left alone. I'm not 100% on a 3 pokie communal but i'll see how it goes, i'm used to at least twice the amount which strangely makes it easier. Ornatas are super fast and all over the food I put in.

Will be ordering a few sing blue's on Monday so will update again when anything interesting is happening. Thanks again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgjA1_reQE0

·
Registered
12,801 Posts
Welcome !!

The more the merrier even though I truly don't understand why you guys keep spiders and bugs when there are soooooo many beautiful snakies out there :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
654 Posts
Awesome video mate! :gasp:

Reactions: Sickone
1 - 20 of 25 Posts