Reptile Forums banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts
ok so i posted a reply b4 and when i thought it was a joke now ive just seen the link for the lead nearly had an accident i was lol so much this cant be serious who thinks ov these things a lead for ur snakes how on earth are u supposed to take ur snake for a walk NO LEGS THE PILLOCKS :lol: :lol: and wots worse they sound so serious about it commenting on how beneficial it will be for ur snakeys to get out in the sunshine for a nice stroll oh my god these guys need their head red :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

oh and fluffy wot exactly was u lookin for when u found this ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :lol: :lol: :lol:

Discussion starter · #29 ·
believe it or not I was on a google image search for a beauty snake! :roll:

google 'beauty snake' then hit 'images... its on page 2. pretty snake, didnt notice the 'collar' until I opened the link!!

Glad I did though... It appears to have cheered a fair few forum members up!! :rotfl:

Oh I can just see my rat lying still for long enough for me to put the stupid collar on! NOT :shock:
How long before he wriggles out of it and does a runner up the nearest tree!!!! :?

Dave....
they arnt mine i found em on anougher forum
we believe you mate.. :wink: nice BP more I see the more tempted i get.
bbsf, I was wondering the exact same thing... me begins to think Fluffy needs some therapy, just kiddin Hun... Luv Ya really. how's about I knit your girlie a sweater ..... sorry you bring out the worse in me
I know this is a bit off topic but you just gotta have a look
http://beedogs.com/index_files/page0001.htm

21 - 32 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.